4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used.
5. Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
1. The service provider is the data administrator of her clients. This means that if you contact us via the contact form on our website, we process your details such as: name, email address or telephone number.
2. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and correctly implement the Services provided electronically.
3. Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
4. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by email at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
5. We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of seeking possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
6. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his/her data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
7. The removal of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing of a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
8. The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized on the basis of applicable law.
2. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
4. Our website uses the following cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
5. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.
6. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to it by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.